Based at Thompsons Decommissioning Facility, Battleship Wharf, Port of Blyth
- Assist site manager in all site matters
- Carry out duties compliant to Thompsons Company Policies, Operating Procedures and Working Practices.
- Follow work schedule and instructions issued by management & ensure that employees & sub-contractors under your charge do so
- Safely and effectively execute the Decommissioning, Dismantling and Waste Disposal of redundant Oil & Gas Assets in accordance with Safe Systems of Work.
- Use a range of equipment to safely undertake demolition works by hand
- Carry out duties compliant to method statements and risk assessments in accordance with all relevant legislation and project documentation.
- Follow work schedule and instructions issued by management and ensure that employees and sub-contractors under your charge do so.
- Keep paperwork and records up to date and available for inspection at any time.
- Ensure that yourself and other employees and sub-contractors under your charge, at all times:
– Carry out duties in a safe and efficient manner
– Wear, maintain and safeguard appropriate protective equipment (PPE/RPE)
– Observe and safety notices issued and follow site rules
– Maintain a neat appearance
– Maintain a good customer/client and public relations
- CSCS Card
- CPCS Card
- First Aid
- Temporary Works Supervisor
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Experience of CDM Regulations 2015/BS6187 Demolition Operations
- Good supervisory and organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Depending on project demand and business needs, this role will vary in working hours outside normal hours of employment including late shifts, night shifts and weekends.
To submit your CV and covering letter or for further details please email email@example.com