The Policy is updated (as and when required) with updates published on our website. If you do not agree with it, then please do not use our website and/or contact us using the contact details contained herein.
Who are we?
Thompsons of Prudhoe Group
How is information collected?
- Completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send to us
- Recording of site statistics about the use of our website from Google Analytics, but not in a format that identifies any individual.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic, location, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies. This can easily be done by activating the ‘reject cookies’ setting on your computer.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- The information that we may collect from you allows us to provide our services to you.
- To provide information to you relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services and products.
How Do We Store Your Personal Data?
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. When providing your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of such information as described above. Although Thompsons shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated and stored securely, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send to us electronically. Sharing of such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
How to Access the Information We Hold?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you by contacting us using the contract details listed below;
How to Contact Us?
Please contact our Data Protection Officer using the following details;
In writing: Thompsons of Prudhoe
Tel: 01661 832 422