Based from our Head Office in Prudhoe.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Engineer and management team.
- Set out Earthworks contracts.
- Carry out and build topographical surveys.
- Calculate Earthworks volumes from ground models.
- Produce and build survey drawings.
- Report progress to senior management.
Minimum of relevant Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of site setting out, particular focus on earthworks.
- Must be able to carry out site surveys and keeping records of built ground levels.
- Must be able to present /process survey data in digital format.
- Familiar with the use of robotic total stations and GPS equipment.
- Familiarity with Autocad essential along with the ability to use LSS or similar survey software.
- Able to work independently when required and use initiative to overcome problems.
- Ability to work as part of the wider earthworks team.
- Familiarity with geotechnical/materials testing is an advantage, but not essential as training can be given.
To submit CV & covering letter or for further details please email the address below:
THOMPSONS OF PRUDHOE LTD, PRINCESS WAY,
LOW PRUDHOE, NORTHUMBERLAND, NE42 6PL
“ We are an equal opportunity employer “.