Based at Thompsons Decommissioning Facility, Battleship Wharf, Port of Blyth
- Safely and effectively execute the Decommissioning, Dismantling and Waste Disposal of redundant Oil & Gas Assets in accordance with Safe Systems of Work.
- Carry out duties compliant to method statements and risk assessments in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Oversee and manage on-site contractors including SPMT/Crane Operators.
- Follow work schedule and instructions issued by management and ensure that employees and sub-contractors under your charge do so.
- Work in partnership with Project Coordinator to sign delivery notes/conveyance notes/time work sheets/waste transfer notes or similar.
- Assist in the development and preparation of Project QHSE Documentation including (but not limited to) Quality Plans, Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Project Waste Management Plans.
- Keep paperwork and records up to date and available for inspection at any time.
- Submit weekly timesheets on time to Head Office ensuring accuracy in order for timesheets to be processed.
- Ensure that yourself and other employees and sub-contractors under your charge, at all times:
- Carry out duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Wear, maintain and safeguard appropriate protective equipment (PPE/RPE)
- Observe and safety notices issued and follow site rules
- Maintain a neat appearance
- Maintain a good customer/client and public relations
- CCDO Demolition Managers Card
- First Aid
- Temporary Works Supervisor
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Proven Experience as a Site Supervisor/Manager
- Background of Dismantling Complex Structures
- Be Driven and pro-active with a can-do attitude
- Experience in Management of subcontractors
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
To submit your CV and covering letter or for further details please email email@example.com