- To safely Operate a 360 Excavator and other vehicles at our Bishop Middleham Quarry.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Quarry Operations
- A good knowledge of the Health & Safety at work act 1974 and Quarry regulations 1999
- Ensure safe working practises are met
- Ensure Environmental obligations are met
- Operational Knowledge of fixed and mobile plant & equipment relevant to the industry
- Overall day to day responsibility for quarry operations
- Ability to plan workload and good organisational skills to lead a team
- Ensure planning conditions are me
- Support the Quarry Manager
- Oversee the quarry operation and liaise with the management team
- Undertake Administrative and compliance duties
- Plan and forecast quarry production
- Bishop Middleham
- Must hold either MPQC Card or blue CPCS Card.
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Plant Experience
- 360 Excavators Operator
- AD Trucks
- Loading Shovel
- Tracked Dozer
- Crushers and Screens
Applicants are requested to send CV’s to the address below:
We are an equal opportunity employer.